We no longer are accepting appointments
Thank you and see you next year!


You may prepare and file your taxes for FREE:

My Free Taxes


Property Tax refund and Homeowners Credit refund

MN Department of Revenue Online Property Tax Refund Filing ( Homeowners only)

Click here for more information

To paper file 2021 MN Property Tax Refund (Renters and Homeowners)

2021 Instruction Book  2021 Form


To paper file 2020 MN Property Tax Refund (Renters and Homeowners)
Return must be electronically filed or postmarked by August 15, 2022

2020 Instruction Book  2020 Form


Where's My Refund?
For information on the status of your tax return, you can call or check online with the IRS and the MN Department of Revenue

Information you will need includes:

  • Name
  • Social Security Number
  • Filing Status (Federal)
  • Birth Date (State)
  • Amount of your refund
IRSCheck Federal Refund Status OnlineCall Internal Revenue Service
MN Dept. of RevenueCheck Minnesota Refund Status OnlineCall MN Dept. of Revenue
8 am-4:30 pm

Please read our Tri-CAP Data Privacy Notice & Consent


Sign up for our newsletter.

Read What's Going On